My Last wish

baby baby its time to grow
i swear i m not your foe

you have to trust me one more time
and i will assure you its not a crime

come forward and take a chance
surely u'll understand me at a glance

how far our anger took us away
with still hope of ray on the way

when i had my love in my arms
away from worries and keeping me calm

u are still a story of dreams
and pictures of my mobile themes

not a single day past without ur reminiscence
in my heart ur face still sparking it's luminescence

you are the best thing ever happened to me
so just make me smile n let my sorrows to flee
.
.
.
.
.
i can do anything which helps you to believe in me
and i will keep trying untill death apart us free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create FIORI Analytical tiles on HANA views

Queen of my heart