Queen of my heart

Hey you queen of my heart,
Please come back, don't depart.

Life is short, nothing is sure,

Lets be together and find a cure,

Lets start our life anew,

Rewind and please make a review.

Lets live happily and forget our past,

I am now trustworthy, which will long last.

Lets cut the crap and numb our brain,

Lets fall for each other with no more bargain.

Let your melodious voice whisper in my ear,

The only thing in this world, for which I truly care.

Lets not end this love until we are named as stars,

As the light shines bright after the end of dark.

Lets entwined our souls deeper than before,

I wont upset u, this time for sure.

And if ever the angel of death comes to do his duty,

I pray to god to allow me to say the last goodbye to my sweetie.

Hope u remember me even after we get apart,

If not this birth, than next birth for sure, cant get us apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create FIORI Analytical tiles on HANA views

My Last wish